Do you have a keen attention for detail and an analytical nature? Are you looking for the next step in your career and a new challenge? If so, we have a rare opportunity to join a company as a First Line Compliance Assistant; and we are looking for professionals, just like you!
Our client help connect people with their dreams, a long-established loan broker, they offer solutions in the personal and commercial finance market. Our client pride themselves on their entrepreneurial and team working culture and they set high expectations for themselves. People are their most important asset they make the business tick
Due to continued success and business growth, they now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced First Line Compliance Assistant, to join the expanding Manchester team, offering great benefits & incentives. This role is a full time position, working 40 hours per week.
- Salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
- Access to our Zest benefits package
First Line Compliance Assistant Responsibilities:
In this role, you will support the First Line Compliance Team Leader & Compliance Manager and take responsibility for:
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business and reporting findings
- Reducing risk throughout the business and improving of processes to increase business and customer outcomes
- Achieving personal weekly/monthly KPIs and any additional targets
- Following FCA guidelines and regulations at all times.
- Ensuring the call audit process is followed and feedback is delivered in a timely manner
- Encourage best practice of internal procedures when analysing noncompliance incidents and implementing a “right first time” culture. Be alert to incidents and risks within the company.
- Working with the First Line Compliance Team Leader to identify own areas of development, demonstrate good practices at all times and act as a role model to other members of the team.
- Building strong relationships with staff to assist with their development and learning and promote the compliance function throughout the business.
- Attending training sessions when required
The ideal First Line Compliance Assistant:
You will able to demonstrate outstanding administration skills, a keen eye for details and an enthusiasm for challenges.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-moving company that thrives on change, a positive attitude and being happy to challenge the status quo is a must to help us move to the next level. Our client need a confident self-starter that can join the team and show them what they have been missing. You will need excellent communication skills and be able to build strong interpersonal relationships. Attention to detail and good analytical skills are paramount for the role, alongside the ability to use own initiative and work under pressure.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a First Line Compliance Assistant, then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- first line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job