First Contact Practitioner– Exciting opportunity to work within the local GP clinics in Hampshire
Circle Integrated Care is looking for an enthusiastic senior physiotherapist or advanced practice physiotherapist to become part of the MSK team in Hampshire. The role is unique and will include working in a clinical GP setting.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic Integrated Care Service with a full musculoskeletal multi-disciplinary team. The post holder will be expected to provide clinical expertise, leadership and collaborate with all other clinicians working alongside them, becoming part of an MDT approach to enhance patient care in a musculoskeletal setting.
The post would suit an experienced MSK physiotherapist looking to expand on their clinical skills and working within GP settings. This would suit an experienced band 7/8a equivalent.
Mentorship would be provided by experienced APP’. Travel between Hampshire sites may be required.
Role & Responsibilities:
This senior physiotherapist/APP position is a key role within Circle Integrated Care services in Hampshire
The summary for this role is:
To be one of the senior clinician’s representing Circle Integrated Care in the Hampshire in GP and remote settings.
To participate part of the Bedford Integrated Care triaging, SDM and physio line models.
- HCPC registered
- Physiotherapy degree
- Experience working at a senior physiotherapist level seeing patients in a musculoskeletal setting (equivalent B7 or 8a)
- Evidence of continuing professional development in relevant clinical and management areas
- Clinical leadership
- Experience in ordering diagnostics/investigations & tests
- Experience of clinical supervision / mentoring
- Experience in Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Chronic pain
- Experience in managing a team
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'