First Contact - Customer Advisor - Mortgage Enquiries
Birmingham Location (Solihull)
£20,000 + Benefits (Generous Pension contributions, Professional Development Support)
Full Time and Part Time hours available.
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of an Award Winning Mortgage and Specialised Finance provider
As a First Contact Customer Advisor you will work as part of a dedicated team handling new Mortgage enquiries, communicating with brokers to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inbound and outbound activity effectively handling all new Mortgage enquiries
* Build customer/broker relationships
* Proactively chasing outstanding information
* Updating information onto systems
Key Skills and Experience:
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Previous telephone based experience essential
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Ability to prioritise workloads ensuring deadlines are met
* Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
* Knowledge of mortgage industry is beneficial not essential
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for more information!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Customer Contact" "Inbound calls" "Contact Centre" "Customer Service" "Customer Advisor" "Mortgage" "Mortgage application"