Berry Recruitment are looking for a First Aider to join our client based in Exmouth.
You will need to have DBS check done for you to start this role.
Main Purpose- Oversee the care to anyone unwell or injured. Decide on the appropriate course of action and, in liaison with staff, implement that action.
* Administer First Aid to anyone within the competencies of the First Aid Certification
* Attend emergency medical incidents wherever they occur on site and undertake action necessary to
stabilise and assist the casualty, which may include calling the emergency services.
* Travel in ambulance to hospital as required.
* Deal with day to day First Aid issues.
* Maintain a register of injuries and record their needs and provision.
* Be available every break and lunch time.
* Monitor and maintain medicine. - Supervise the taking of these at the appropriate time, checking expiry date/dosages and make sure they are secure at all times.
* Be responsible for administering prescription and non-prescription medication.
* Supervise diabetics when they check their blood sugar levels and raise any concerns if needed.
* Follow the policy on the administration of medicines.
* Ensure drug cabinets are always locked and handle private information in a confidential manner.
* Be aware of specific medical conditions.
* Ensure that First Aid kits and supplies are stocked annually. Be responsible for First Aid kits.
* Report concerns via CPOMS when necessary.
* Maintain a small budget and order supplies for First Aid.
* Attend meetings as requested by Heads of Year, health care professionals and parents to discuss health
* Co-ordination of the First Aid responder team.
* Pass on medication and relevant information.
* Maintain First Aid notice board on site.
* Maintain defibrillators on both sites.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 08:45am to 15:15pm with a 30-minute break (unpaid)
Rate of pay- £11.59 p/h
Immediate start, if you are immediately then call us today on
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'