Do you want to contribute to unique products that have a meaningful impact on biomedical research? This role will suite someone who is keen to collaborate within a small, relaxed but professional multifunctional team with a flat structure and a can-do attitude.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of the only time-resolved photon-counting camera on the market with in-pixel timing electronics, this method enables the time-tagging of incoming photons with an accuracy of 55ps.
Our client’s mission is to provide innovative, high quality, and accurate sensor technology to facilitate research, with an initial focus on the biomedical field. Until now, single photon detection and timing capabilities have only been available as separate, bulky, and low-throughput pieces of equipment. Our client’s products help to speed up the research process by streamlining these features into a single, simple unit, and is designed to be easily integrated into any existing lab setup.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Translate customer requirements into features
- Take full ownership of the firmware
- Specification and implementation of new features
- Work in collaboration with the hardware team
- Clean data and filter out signal noise from datasets
- Revise and update the existing product
- Develop the next generation of products
To be of interest you will be able to demonstrate commercial experience of the following technical skills:
- Developing firmware for FPGAs
- Proficiency in Verilog HDL
- PCB electronic design
- A good understanding of Algorithms development and mathematical modelling
- Experience of working in an optics focused environment is a plus
- Any understanding of Mechanical/Thermal design is a plus
Our client is keen to provide an inclusive and collaborative environment where innovation can be fostered through continuous personal and professional development. They are keen to provide training and learning experiences to ensure everyone is ready to push the boundaries of the technology to new heights.
- PCB design
- Algorithm Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'