ROLE- Firmware Engineer
LOCATION - Near Blandford Forum
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £35,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is an international technology company with a strong focus on research & development. They are currently looking to take on a Firmware Engineer to work as part of their R&D team, on a permanent basis near Blandford Forum.
The Firmware Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experience with embedded C
- Knowledge of microcontrollers 8/16 bit
- A good understanding of digital electronics
- Can follow schematic diagrams and use testing equipment
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Firmware Engineer role will involve:
- Designing, developing and testing firmware
- Working with existing designs
- Innovative designing
- Problem solving
- Taking ownership of projects/ working in small teams
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- embedded C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job