Role: Firmware Engineer – Embedded C, C++, Microcontrollers
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 – Neg DOE
Location: Near Edinburgh
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Embedded Firmware Engineer to join an established and award-winning electronics technology company near Edinburgh.
As the successful Firmware Engineer you will join a small team of professionals working on power electronics devices with fully digital microprocessor controlled converters. You will need proven experience of working with Embedded C and C++ languages for microcontroller devices.
Skills / Experience
- To be considered for this role, the candidate should exhibit
- Proficiency in embedded C and C++
- Proven experience with 16 and 32-bit Microcontrollers
- Multi-threaded and multi-processor systems
- Communication protocols - SPI, I2C, CAN, device drivers, motor control.
- Developing firmware in collaboration with electronics engineers
- experience in all stages of the software life cycle.
- Experience developing safety critical software would also be useful.
- Experience of the following will also be an advantage
If you are an Embedded Firmware Engineer looking for a rewarding opportunity with a leading company developing hi-tech electronics, then please apply now with you latest CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering for further info.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'