Circa £40 per hour
Contract initial 6 months
Our client is looking for a degree educated, experienced Software Engineer to join a studies group working on advanced programmes for satellites navigation systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly interesting programme and organisation at an exciting time in this project.
You will need to demonstrate experience of firmware development over the complete lifecycle from requirements capture, development, integration, testing and support
- Firmware Development
- Requirements analysis and functional decomposition.
- Technical analysis of system design
- Signal Processing
- Platform definition and evaluation
- Delivery of incremental systems design
- Performance budgeting
- Degree level education
- Excellent communication skills as role will be client facing
- Firmware Development including Vivado
- Firmware architecture (significant previous experience as a lead designer on a SDR development)
- Experience of the following: C, Matlab, Python, Linux
- Hardware platform specification including interfaces
- Requirements engineering
- Systems engineering
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Firmware developer software engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'