I am working with a public sector client based in Nottingham who are currently looking for a Firewall Specialist to work on two large firewall projects. The two projects will be around Firewall configuration and implementation of intrusion licence development.
You will be required to have experience with firewalls in particular Checkpoint and Palo Alto. This position will require you to create a logical and structured firewall rulebase with clearly named objects, this will be to reduce the amount of traffic hitting the default rule over time.
You will be accountable for;
- Firewall configuration
- Building/writing rules
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Developing and implementing a corporate security policy
- Develop and document technical designs for new products/services
- Design and develop quality standards and policies relating to all products within the specific technical area of expertise
- Evaluate products and services for, and ensure compliance to the organisations technical architecture
- Help solve complex technical design problems
- Palo Alto
If you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out the position advertised, please send your most up to date CV to Sheena Patel.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business