Job Title: Fire Systems Installation/Maintenance Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Alecto recruitment are currently supporting an NSI GOLD fire and security company in their search for a Fire Systems Installation/Maintenance Engineers.
They are a GENT Elite integrator and have been for over 15 years, they also install and maintain most types of fire alarm systems, gas suppression systems and air sampling systems.
They Hold NSI Gold, BAFE and UKAS certification for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Package: 20,000-35,000K (negotiable dependent on experience) + Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop and Pension.
- Door to Door Travel
- Training Included
- Call Out 1 in 10 (£160)
- BUPA Health Care
- Ideally you will be operating in a similar role and hold a relevant electrical qualification (City and Guilds, NVQ, 17th Edition.)
- MUST HAVE more than 3 years industry experience
- YOU MUST hold a Full Driving Licence and be physically fit to lift and climb ladders.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to install the appropriate devices to exceed expectations of internal and external customers, establishing strong relationships.
- Work closely with the planning team to manage time effectively and jobs are prioritised efficiently.
- A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
This opportunity is not to be missed for fire & security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
(For other Fire Alarm Engineer/Security Engineer vacancies please give me a call)
- fire safety
- fire alarms
- fire engineer
- fire extinguishers
- fire technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job