Fire Systems Business Development Manager
Up to £45,000 Base Annual Salary + company vehicle/allowance, excellent commission scheme + more
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Business Development Manager based around the Milton Keynes area to join their Dynamic Sales team on a permanent basis.
- Selling systems and maintenance contracts.
- Ensuring you offer a high level of support to customers at all time.
- Growing sales with both existing and new customer base.
- Chasing quotes supplied to customers and ensuring the updates are registered on the CRM system provided.
- Build strong personal relationships with key customers.
- Develop strategy to achieve own targets.
- 2-5 years’ experience in selling service & maintenance contracts, preferably in industry
- Formal Sales Training.
- Knowledge of fire products & market.
- Business to Business sales experience.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email or you can call him on (phone number removed) and 07(phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'