Our client, a highly respected Housing Association, is looking for a Fire Support Coordinator on an initial three month contract in Manchester. The post is due to start immediately and will be 38 hours per week. The salary for this role is competitive.
The ideal candidate must have fire safety qualifications or relevant experience in the industry. The successful candidate must also have a knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and must be immediately available. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking employment in a fast-paced environment, who is looking to make a real difference in a crucial role within the company.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Completing inspection reports (both electronic and hand-written)
- Administering and co-ordinate requests from phone/email
- Supporting the fire safety program manager to deliver the program
- Completing walkabouts to inspect compliance of residencies
- Supporting the implementation of the fire alarm installation program
- Being a first point of contact and an on-sight presence during office hours if the alarms are activated
- Weekly fire alarm checks
- Utilise experience and knowledge of Fire Risk Assessments to assist in administration tasks
- Weekly inspections of tower blocks to ensure compliance
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.