Job Title: Fire & Security Supervisor
Location: Covering the South of England - South Midlands / East Anglia / South East / South West - Flexible on where candidate is based
Salary: £39,269 (including standby allowance)
Benefits: Company Vehicle, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a national Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue Chip retailer our client are looking to recruit a an experienced Fire & Security Supervisor for the South of England.
For this role our client is looking to an experienced Fire & Security Supervisor to lead 14 Fire and Security Technicians in the South of England.
This is a key position, leading the technical teams in the delivery of Fire and Security maintenance service to the highest standard within the agreed service levels. The role will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the maintenance and repair of Fire and Security department.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all H&S legislation.
- Ensure that all sites are covered for maintenance services, including reactive and PPM
- Provide Technical Support and coaching to Fire and Security Technicians in your region
- Be the first point of contact for Technicians for system related queries and escalations
- Ensure region on call is suitably covered at all times for holidays and absence period
- To monitor weekly timesheet returns for your team
- To carry out management duties within the designated region
- Ensure under performance on KPI’s is understood and action plans are in place to drive improvement
- Support the National Fire and Security Manager on all technical, people and FM Process issues
- Complete specified reports and compliance documentation and take action on any issues raised
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process of Technician vacancies
- Comply with H&S legislation and company processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Electrical competency qualification
- Ability to maintain and repair a wide range of Fire and Security equipment e.e. CCTV, Fire, Access control Systems
- Ideally trained to Fire BS5839 Standards Parts 1 & 5
- Previous experience of effectively leading a team is desired
- Excellent communicator (both written or verbally)
- Strong planning, organising, prioritisation and customer service skills
- Strong results focus, take accountability for own performance and that of the team
- Highly flexible and self-starting
- Full Driving licence and flexible to travel on a daily basis
This role will involve covering a large geographical area South Midlands, South East, East Anglia, London, South West, so will involve daily travel and occasional overnight stays.
Our client are flexible on where you are based as long as you live South of Birmingham.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'