Are you a Senior Fire & Security Engineer, or a Fire & Security Supervisor based between the Midlands and the North West, interested in working for a global service provider? If you're skilled within the Fire & Security industry with installation experience, commissioning, servicing, and experience managing a team this role could be ideal for you.
Shift Pattern of the Fire Alarm Installation Engineer:
Monday to Friday between 8am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Overtime available paid at x1.5 Monday to Sunday
Job Purpose of the Fire & Security Supervisor:
• Carry out routine maintenance and install on a variety of Fire & Security systems.
• Supervise over other Fire & Security Engineers.
• Commissioning experienced preferable.
• Signing off of work and completing 1 to 1's with other members of staff.
• Be the senior / lead on site at any time.
• Provide training and guidance for other engineers when required.
• FIA Units
• Commissioning Experience
• Experience of leading / managing a group of engineers
• Experience of working on a variety of Fire, CCTV, Access and Intrduer systems.
This role can offer massive progression and would be ideal for any current senior Fire & Security engineer or current Fire & Security Supervisor. If you would like to find out more about this role please get in touch with Ryan Evans on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'