Fire & Security Engineer
Covering - Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire & Devon
Up to £35,000 Dependant on Experience Plus Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop, Phone, Training, Social Events (such as Christmas Parties and Summer BBQs)
Do you have experience as a Fire or security Engineer? Would you like to be trained in the one or the other discipline or even extend your existing knowledge?
My client has been established for over 20 years with a wealth of knowledge in the industry. Due to continued growth, my client is looking to expand on their existing team. You will be a key member of the team in helping complete the projects that are brought into the business. .
Your duties will include:
- Installation of Fire & Security equipment to Commercial & Industrial properties
- Fault-finding and diagnosis of a variety of existing products and systems
- Being the first point of call for all clients for all technical queries
- Demonstrable experience of working in Fire or Security or Both
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- You MUST be able to obtain a DBS
- It would be desirable if you have worked with Apollo and/or Texecom
Roles you may have had previously:
- Service Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Fire Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Fire & Security Engineer
If this is something that could be of interest to you, please click 'apply to submit your CV or you can call Ben At Wild Recruitment on 023-92-85-11-11.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'