Fire and Security Engineer
Alecto Recruitment is currently representing a family run Fire and Security specialist. They are now in their search for an Experienced Fire Engineer / Security Engineer to join their team.
As a Fire and Security Engineer you will carry out a range of activities, including the planned and reactive maintenance, servicing and installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms.
Duties to include:
* Installation, Service and Maintenance on fire and security systems (Fire and Security Engineer)
* Demonstrate the company's commitment to customer care always
* Ensure Compliance with health and safety regulations
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have knowledge and previous experience as an Fire and Security Engineer having previously worked on installation and servicing of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms. (At least 3 years preferred)
MUST HAVE good knowledge of current standards and NSI guidelines!
* £28,000 - £30,000
* Overtime paid after core 40 hours within week: Mon-Sat = Time and a half, Sun/Bank Holidays = Double time
* 30 min travel time
* Call out rota 1 in 9 - £100 per week
* Company Van
* Fuel Card Issued (personal mileage to be paid)
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate… APPLY TODAY!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Simon de Fraine Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Fire & Security Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Fire Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job