Fire & Security Engineer
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company as a Fire & Security Engineer.
The company is an NSI Gold Accredited company based in Surrey. With a great working environment, the company has great satisfaction on its high standards of working and customer service. The company is growing and would like to find the perfect candidate to join their team.
The successful candidate will benefit from a basic salary between £20,000-£35,000 depending on experience with a great package this includes a work vehicle + Laptop + Pension + Health Plan + Uniform + tools and a great opportunity for career progression.
- To maintain a high standard of excellent customer service
- To be friendly and polite always
- To be able to work on their own using their own initiate or as part of a team
- To sustain a clean & safe working environment
- You will need to be experienced as an Intruder alarm engineer & Fire alarm Engineer, have experience working on CCTV, Access control & Nurse call
- Be capable to install, service, commission and maintain alarm systems such as Paxton & Hikvision
- Have experience on working on IPCCTV would be advantageous but not essential
Job type: Full-time
Required experience: 3 years
Hold a full UK Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Emily McGregor at .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Access control
- Security Engineer
- Intruder Alarm
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security installation Engineer
- Bulgar alarms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job