Fire & Security Engineer
- £33,000 - £35,000 + Van + Overtime + Pension + Bonuses + Phone
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer based local to Bedfordshire. This is a superb opportunity to join a reputable and established independent who are NSI Silver accredited, who due to continued growth across their Security Division are looking to hire an experienced engineer.
- Working as a Field Service engineer covering Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding regions
- Travelling to customers sites to complete installation, service, commissioning and maintenance of Fire & Security systems
- The role will also include potential site surveying
- You will be working across Residential, Commercial, Retail & Industrial sites
- Completing minor works, installation & quotations
- Ideally you will have 5 years minimum experience working within the Fire & Security industries as an engineer
- Professional and customer facing
- Hold a Full UK Licence
- Experienced in the installation of Security Systems: Access Control, CCTV Systems, Intruder Alarms & Fire Alarms
- experienced working as a Mobile Engineer travelling to customers sites
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing company who are looking to progress the successful applicant into a supervisory position.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Access control
- Security Engineer
- Intruder Alarm
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security installation Engineer
- Bulgar alarms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job