Fire & Security Engineer
- £30,000 - £33,000 + Van + Phone + Laptop + Life Insurance + Overtime
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established leader within the Fire & Security Industry. A great independent company who are NSI Gold accredited. They're always working on many big projects, and have an impressive client base working across Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- Working as a field engineer covering Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, West London & surrounding areas.
- Working across Residential, Commercial Retail & Industrial sites to complete installation, service, maintenance & commissioning of Fire & Security systems
- Ideally 3 years' experience with working in the Fire & Security industry as an engineer
- Professional & well presented
- Hold a full UK driver's license
- Experience with install, servicing, maintenance of security systems: Access Control, CCTV systems, Intruder Alarms & Fire Alarms
- Experience with travelling to customers sites
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Emily McGregor at .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Access control
- Security Engineer
- Intruder Alarm
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security installation Engineer
- Bulgar alarms