Housing Solutions are currently looking for a Fire Safety Project Coordinator to join our team on a full time fixed term contract basis in Maidenhead.
To coordinate the scheduling of customer home fire safety checks and implementation of fire safety improvements, identified by the Fire and Rescue service. Handling day to day enquiries from stakeholders and carrying out all administration for the project.
- Develop and manage a customer database relating to customer fire safety home checks.
- Support the fire and rescue service and community services team in the scheduling of home fire safety checks.
- Ordering and coordination of all goods required to improve the fire safety management of customers at risk.
- Update the in-house housing management database.
- Ensure customers are kept informed and up to date on visits and actions relating to their home fire safety.
- To ensure that contractors, consultants and partner agencies achieve high quality work within timescales and agreed costs.
- Support the administration function and scheduling function for the project.
- Experienced project coordinator.
- Able to work in partnership with external partners.
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for supporting adults at risk.
- Able to remain calm under pressure e.g. customer complaints, change to plans, contractor problems.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Confident with figures for managing projects, costing work.
- PC literate - use of windows and specialist packages.
- Good report writing and administration skills.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to manage own work load.
- Committed to Housing Solutions values.
- Able and willing to contribute to departmental & corporate objectives.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Able to be a Team Player across departments.
- Experience of using and updating data bases and running/providing reports.
The closing date for application forms is 4 February 2018. Interviews will be held on 9 February 2018
You can apply for the position on our website or by submitting your CV on Reed.co.uk
Housing Solutions provide good quality, affordable homes to rent and buy across the South East of England. Established in 1995 we now own, manage and maintain more than 7,500 properties across Berkshire and Hampshire.
We offer a wide range of housing options, including affordable homes to rent, properties to buy under shared ownership, market rent properties, and specialist accommodation for older people and people who need care and support to live within the community.
We are currently working hard to maximise the number of new homes we build, to help improve the shortage of social housing locally, which forms part of our six year strategic plan, to achieve happy customers and provide more homes.