Our client, a dynamic multi-disciplinary organisation who provide a wide range of property-related, technical and professional services to the public and private sectors are undergoing an expansion, and are recruiting for an experienced Fire Safety Manager on an interim or permanent basis. The role is due to start immediately and will be for 40 hours per week. The salary for this role is competitive and there will be occasional travel to the London area two or three times per month.
The ideal candidate must hold a full UK Driving License, have experience of working on residential properties, be IFE accredited, and hold their NEEBOSH Fire Risk & Safety Management. The successful candidate must have a Management experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage 2 Fire Risk Assessors as well as ad hoc freelance assessors - Going between the Warrington and Bromley Offices
* Manage contacts for clients - predominately Housing Associations acting as the main point of contact for queries
* Ensure that Fire Risk Assessors achieve efficiency and quality required
* Deliver fire risk assessments and compartmentalisation survey projects across a variety of building types and sectors
* Provide reports and highlight any remedial action required
* Identify and define solutions to fire related problems
* Generate fees through the personal delivery of fire survey projects and other fire related project work
* Develop fire safety action plans
* Ensure the health and safety of colleagues, customers and general public
* Initiate and lead the delivery of internal projects
* Personally deliver secured consultancy assignments
* Accountable for making a significant contribution to the operational and commercial performance of the fire safety team
* Directly manage field based fire risk assessors and sub-contracted associates deployed on our contracts
* Work collaboratively with the Head of Survey Services and other leaders across the business to ensure we have an integrated approach to service delivery and quality, which delivers our key business objectives and targets
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job