Fire Safety Engineering Consultant Required
Affinity Fire Engineering is a specialised consultancy firm servicing a diverse range of clients and sectors throughout the UK and Australia. We are expanding our team in London and looking for proactive fire engineers to help us develop and grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-evolving team and make a difference at a key stage in our development.
- A degree in Fire Engineering, or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a Fire Safety Engineering team.
- IFE Membership (MIFireE or AIFireE)
- Pro-active and enthusiastic
- The role will be based at our offices in Farringdon, central London.
- A basic working knowledge of ADB, BS 9999, BS 9991 and BB100.
- The ability to review architectural drawings to determine potential fire strategy approval risks and opportunities for value add.
- Development with support of fire engineered justifications.
- Solve, with support, fire engineering calculations including radiant heat, smoke control and occupant evacuation.
- Produce with guidance fire strategy reports and other relevant documentation
- Communicate the intended fire strategy to the design team and client through phone calls, emails and meetings as appropriate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is willing to support and share knowledge with colleagues in the office.
The position is full time, we offer a salary package based on your competency and experience.
- Fire Protection
- Fire Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job