Fire Safety Advisor
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Fire Safety Advisor to join us here and assist The London Clinic in developing and implementing effective arrangements for managing fire risks and its legal responsibilities.
The London Clinic delivers the most comprehensive range of services of any private hospital in the United Kingdom. Our focus is on providing our patients with expert and individualised treatments, ensuring their experience with us is the best it can be. Exceptional patient care is only made possible by our talented and multidisciplinary teams.
- Complete the fire risk assessments required for The London Clinic.
- Maintain The London Clinics fire risk management system, including records of fire prevention inspections, equipment and maintenance.
- Ensure that appropriate training is delivered for employees, relevant persons and consultants on our premises either through delivery or e-learning refreshers.
- Produce a monthly report which tracks performance indicators against targets, make recommendations, track and follow up actions.
- Continuously review and improve evacuation procedures, managing planned and unplanned evacuations to learn from each incident.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, people centric working environment.
The ideal candidate;
- Excellent knowledge of Fire Safety and Prevention
- Able to present information in a simple, straightforward manner.
- Open, transparent and able to generate trust with and from the managers of The London Clinic
- Excellent discount on Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Great discount on O2 Mobile tariffs
- Generous pension contribution
- Private healthcare insurance
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'