Fire Risk Assessor
Due to significant growth, T&K Associates have an excellent opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor / Trainer to join our Client on a Permanent basis.
You will be covering Clients on a Nationwide basis and the Head Office is based within the Midlands.
Our Client has an excellent reputation within the industry, demanding high standards and are passionate about what they do - therefore this role would suit someone with a similar ethos.
If you are an experienced Fire Risk Assessor, Enforcing Officer, H&S Officer (with fire experience), Building Regulations Assessor or a Fire Fighter (with fire safety training) then this role could be for you!
The Company offer continuous professional training and development so there are good long term progression opportunities available for the successful candidate.
Fire Risk Assessor / Trainer Job Details;
- £25-30k per annum to start
- Company vehicle is provided with a fuel card
- Hours vary as you will be travelling to sites Nationwide but usually between 8.30am-5pm
- Mobile phone
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Permanent role
- On-going training courses
Fire Risk Assessor / Trainer Job Duties;
- Completing site surveys for Fire Risk assessments, H&S assessments and staff training
- Creating method statements
- Completing reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel - to include import of digital images into documents and using tablet based software
- Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for Clients
- Carrying out off-plan building appraisals
- Carrying out staff training as and when required
- All other associated tasks as required by the business
Fire Risk Assessor / Trainer person specification;
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Graduate IFE membership
- NEBOSH general certificate
- NEBOSH fire safety & risk management certificate (or similar fire qualification)
- Training qualification (Level 3 training aware or equivalent)
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S
- Ability to compose well written reports using MS Word & Excel
- Ability to use digital technology to import images and photos
- A genuine passion about safety and saving lives
If you are interested in joining an expanding Company as a Fire Risk Assessor / Trainer, then please apply now by sending your CV to Tanya/Kirsty at T&K Associates.
- Fire Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'