Requirement for an experienced Fire Risk Assessor with up to date knowledge of current fire safety guides, codes of practice, building standard and construction legislation.
Full time, permanent role based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Paying up to £37k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo full security and financial checks.
- Conduct FRA’s across the nationwide estate to ensure the FRA’s are completed within the required timeframe
- Provide advice to the CLIENT on FRA and ongoing recommendations and actions
- Work with the Life Cycle & FWP Lead to provide required technical advice to the client on the fire risk and recommendations
- Liaise with the client to ensure all works changes are provided to update the asset data base
- Manage the business interface with the Supply Chain with regards to FRA
- Assist with Updated the Forward Works / Lifecycle Plan with data from the Fire risk assessments
- Ad hoc duties as may be deemed necessary
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of the Fire risk to Buildings and the remedial actions arising from an audit
- Experience of working in commercial or government asset portfolios including infrastructure
- Quality management system ISO9001
- Extended Fire Safety experience with a sound knowledge of current fire safety guides, codes of practice, building standards and construction legislation
- Chartered fire Engineer - Member/technician status with recognised bodies such as IFSM/IFPO/IFE
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply for security clearance (CTC)
- Working knowledge of PAS 79 and BAFE 'SP205’
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or NEBOSH Fire Conversion or equivalent
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Fire Safety
- Management System