An innovative and ambitious Fire Risk Assessor company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Risk Assessor
- Undertake regular communication with our Client's team to co-ordinate programmes of inspections and remedial works
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest Fire Related building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up schedules of works required and in association with others, prepare specifications, obtain estimates, plan programmes of work, monitor progress of works on site, checking compliance with the specification
- Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within tight deadlines
- Provide advice in connection with applications for Building Regulations Approval on Fire Related matters
- Authorise and Sign off Fire risk assessments before submission to clients
- Conduct annual internal audits on Fire risk assessors
- Salary - £40,000-55,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent working life balance
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
Fire Risk Assessor | Reading | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities
- Fire Risk Assessor | Reading | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'