A market leading corporate Consultancy working across Health and Safety, Fire, and Electrical Compliance are looking for a Fire, Health and Safety Risk Assessor to join their team. Based in Central London, with most work within the M25, you'll be joining a team of 5 to work across more than 5000 companies across all industry sectors to ensure compliance across Health, Safety, and Fire functions. These roles are a result of growth within the company, and are a brilliant opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant Health and Safety team.
- Working to carry out a variety of fire, health and safety risk assessment based services, for clients in varying industries including commercial, retail, education and local government sectors among others
- Duties including risk assessments, fire risk assessments, health and safety training, and the formulation of Health, Safety and Fire Documents for clients as required
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level or above;
- Qualified to NEBOSH Fire Certificate level, or with another relevant Fire Qualification;
- Relevant membership with IOSH, IFE, or IRSM;
- In possession of a full UK driving license and willingness to travel as required
Reference: ET 11435