Fire Extinguisher Technician Boxburn
Walker Fire (UK) Ltd have been established for over 75 years and are a UK leading fire protection company with offices across the country. Due to continued growth, Walker Fire are now recruiting Fire Extinguisher Technician based at our Broxburn depot to service established key client accounts throughout Scotland. You must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed.This is a field based full time position.
No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided for the successful candidate. Applications are welcomed from field based engineers or experienced Extinguisher Technicians currently working within the Fire Protection and Service industry.
Please be advised that on commencement an application will be made for an enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Assessing buildings for potential hazards and planning fire protection systems accordingly.
- Servicing and maintaining portable fire extinguishers to British Standards 5306.
- To ensure fire protection systems are carried out with a high level of safety, efficiency and workmanship.
- Experience is desirable however, full training will be provided.
- An understanding of Health and Safety at work.
- Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate excellent time management.
- High levels of literacy and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and sales.
- Full clean EU driving licence.
- Company vehicle.
- Company mobile and tablet.
- Essential fire extinguisher equipment provided.
- Opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme.
- Option to join the Work Place Pension Scheme.
- Loyalty Scheme - extra days holidays for length of service and no sickness.
- Working in a long established and reputable business.
Hours of work: 42.5 hours per week: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Salary: on commencement is £18,000.
20 days holiday plus all statutory holidays.
Walker Fire is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'