Fire Extinguisher Service Technician – £26,000 to £30,000 OTE uncapped + Benefits – Hertfordshire, w/regional remit
We are looking for a resourceful and capable Fire Extinguisher Service Technician to service and maintain fire extinguishers to BAFE and British Standards. This will involve planning and organising own daily work, testing discharge and refilling/renovating fire extinguishers, delivering and installing new fire equipment, and surveying and providing recommendations.
We operate in a customer focused, target-driven, high performance environment requiring initiative, determination and drive to succeed. The role is field based and will involve travel within the designated geographical area for which a company van will be provided. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in a leading and established fire and security company.
The key responsibilities of a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting T. J. Fire & Security actively and professionally in the marketplace at every opportunity
- Maximising new business potential at every opportunity, cross selling the range of company services
- Generating new sales leads
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner
- Being flexible with working patterns as and when required
- Undertaking any training and refresher courses as provided by the company
- Using PDA system to produce all paperwork, schedules and reports
Established in 1973 and operating throughout the South East, T. J. Fire & Security is an independent company which provides comprehensive integrated protection services to its customers. From its foundation in 1973, T. & J. Fire has had one simple aim, to provide its customers with the best possible service and the highest quality standards of protection in the industry.
The benefits of being a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician are:
- Competitive renumeration package + pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays + additional days between Christmas and New Year
- Health and safety equipment + mobile telephone + full uniform + vehicle provided
The key skills and qualities of a Fire Extinguisher Service Technician:
- Evidence of strong customer focus with the ability to build a professional and effective rapport and relationship with all customers; previous service experience in any capacity and/or previous experience in the fire protection industry a distinct advantage
- Resourceful individual with an innovative, proactive and positive approach, who pays close attention to detail and has a strong commitment to task completion
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, able to use initiative and exercise judgement in a wide range of situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a high level of personal presentation
- Self-motivated, a flexible and adaptable approach to work and the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Confidence in a PDA computer system
A full (and preferably clean) driving license is also required for this role. If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'