You will be joining a successful fire and security company to carry out installation, commission, service and reactive repairs in line with British Standards and contract requirements to Portable Fire Extinguishers and auxiliary equipment within customer properties.
A company vehicle, attractive salary based on experience and qualifications, uniform, mobile phone etc. are included within this excellent package.
Candidates should live within easy commuting distance to the London area
Conduct work in a qualitative and safe manner at all times and ensure that work is performed taking the environment into consideration, including aspects of energy efficiency, re-use and recycling of waste.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Maintaining Portable Fire Extinguishers to the highest standards representing the engineering face of Fire Safety Direct Ltd
- Responsible for own geographical area, ensuring deadlines are met and customer expectations exceeded.
- Provide detailed information to enable accurate quoting of chargeable works.
- Maintain impeccable conduct and deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Required to keep concise and accurate records of work completed.
- Applicant must be FETA & BAFE qualified
- The successful applicant will be exemplary in conduct and appearance, possessing excellent communication skills and an inner drive to deliver the highest standards at all times.
- A meticulous, thorough approach is required to ensure attention to detail is maintained.
- Flexibility and Reliability are vital attributes.
- The applicant will be a self motivated with the ability and desire to manage their workload and course work efficiently, meeting deadlines and achieving all targets.
- Fire Protection
- Fire Safety
- Fire Extinguisher