Fully qualified and all levels of experienced Fire Engineers needed to provide advice on all matter relating to fire safety design and management, ideally based close to Bicester/London but there can be some flexibility over your location provided either location is listed as your place of work. All levels of Fire Engineer are invited to apply, a generous package for each of the roles, ranging from £35,000 to in excess of £70,000 per annum, dependent on your seniority and experience. You must have a degree in either mechanical, structural or fire related engineering and membership of the IFE is non-negotiable. 25 days holiday plus 2/3 days given for Christmas shut down. Discretional bonus. Pension. Life Insurance.
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Supporting design teams and help drive technical development
- Keep up to date with new technologies and innovations
- Monitor and maintain high levels of quality in all fire engineering areas
- Be fully conversant with all relevant legislation and ensure procedures are updated accordingly
- For the more senior roles, conduct appraisals for more junior fire engineers
- Provide analysis of workload and allocate according to budget
- Having a clear understanding of fire safety issues and providing well supported fire engineered solutions through selection of right options, methods and tools
- Striving for good design through the application of fire engineering principles rather than code compliance
- Operating safely, ethically and adopting best practice
- Identifying, carrying out and recording CPD
- Contributing to sustainable development and the evolution of fire engineering discipline
- Ensuring records are maintained to ensure the company’s quality procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are met
- Take responsibility for meeting targets, identify and develop business opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years Fire Engineering for the more junior roles and up to 10 years for a principle
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards (Mechanical, Structural or Fire related) as well as MFireE
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Ability to generate business through client relationship
- Proven track record of successful project management and personnel management
- Sound financial acumen
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Construction Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'