Fire & Electrical Engineer
About the company
My client are a leading fire and electrical service business that has been established for over 20 years. Due to exponential growth they are looking to hire across the electrical division and fire division.
***The company will consider fire alarm only and electrical only applications.***
This is what you’ll be doing
- Routine service and maintenance of electrical and fire systems.
- Covering the Birmingham Region.
- There will be elements of commissioning, small works and repairs.
- You will also be expected to attended emergency callout when required.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A full Electrical based qualification such as City & Guilds, ONC, HNC etc.
- Full, valid driving licence
- A thorough understanding of relevant British Standards, clauses relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning
- Experience of working within the electrical/electronic sector
- A working knowledge of electrical circuits & measuring devices
- Experience of working with Fire Alarms and associated systems
- Experience of BS5839 Fire Alarm Servicing
- Fully conversant with BS5839
- Good working knowledge of addressable & conventional systems
- Conversant with BS7671 wiring regulations
- Familiarity with safe working practices and Health & Safety requirements
There’s also some must haves
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Basic of £30,000 (There may be movement for exceptional candidates).
- Company vehicle.
- Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Alarm
- City & Guilds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'