Fire Compliance Administrator
SECOM are one of the largest security companies with offices all across the UK. You’ll be part of the Group who employ 53,000 people in nearly 2,800 locations worldwide.
Fire Compliance Administrator - Work Duties and Responsibilities -
Reporting toFire Compliance ManagerTo identify jobs where quotations for remedial works are required from our Business Systems. To generate quotations and send on to customers, liaising with Technical / Engineers / Suppliers where required. To process orders from customers and send on to the respective Regional Administration team.
To monitor and update certain Customer Portals where necessary in relation to Fire Alarm jobs.
To collate Engineer reports and send on to Account managers for certain Key Accounts. To maintain records of Quotations sent and orders received.
Provide Administration support for the Fire Compliance Department.
Assisting in the day to day running of the Fire Compliance Department.
- Good working knowledge/experience of computers including MS office software such as Word, Excel is essential.
- Experience with maintaining records on a database system.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
- Good communicator with colleagues and Engineers.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively to avoid problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
- Knowledge of Fire Alarms and Emergency Lights would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Previous experience in generating quotations would be an advantage.
- Team player
- Competitive salary base 17,000k - 18,000 (DOE)
- Attractive benefits package including health insurance
- Career growth
- Paid holiday.
- Pension and health scheme benefits
Why join our team?
SECOM is experiencing huge growth and you’ll be part of this growing team. we will respond to you asap we will be holding interviews in the next week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job