Service Engineer / Security Engineer required for our client; An established Fire and Security company based in Surrey who provide a range of fire and security solutions to high end domestic and commercial clients in London and around the home counties. Ideally the successful Service Engineer will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a smilar role.
The successful Security Engineer would be required to perform service and maintenenace on CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Fire Alarms and would be working on high end residential as well as commercial sites across London and home counties. Typical projects have ranged from £90k to £5 million and have ranged from providing services to Hotels, spas and Hi end residential.
Security Service Engineer Position Overview
- Service and Maintenance of security systems across London and the home counties
- Working on security systems such as: Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarms
- Working on fire systems such as alarms including Gent and Morley
- Working at high end residential sites
- Working at high end commercial sites such as hotels, spas etc..
Security Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of servicing and maintaining Fire and Security systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer facing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- UK Driver's license
Security Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic £28k to £34k DOE
- Company vehicle
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Call out 1 in 7
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job