Fire and Security Installation Engineer required working for a Fire and Security company that has proudly won multiple gold medals within the Fire & Security Industry. They deal in a range of sectors including Static Guarding, CCTV, Fire and Intruder. The Client are expanding and require another Installation Engineer to join their successful team to work throughout the South West and South East including London.
The Fire and Security Engineer will be installing a wide range of Fire and Security products predominantly fire alarms and Intruder alarms but also CCTV and access controls. The client works with a number of manufacturers including Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Advance and Kentec.
The Fire and Security Engineer will predominantly be installing systems, but it would be beneficial for the Engineer to have commissioning experience as well as some service and maintenance experience.
Fire and Security Installation Engineer Position Overview
- Working throughout the South West and South East including London
- Carrying out installations on a number of fire and security systems
- Working within commercial sites
Fire and Security Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- Installation experience of Fire and Security Systems is essential.
- Ideally based within London or the Home Counties
- Happy with travel throughout the South West and South East with occasional overnight stays
- Knowledge of Galaxy and Advance Systems is extremely advantageous.
- MUST have CSCS / ECS Card.
- FIA 1 minimum, PASMA, IPAF advantageous but not essential
Fire and Security Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K - £32K
- Travel Paid
- 28 Days Holiday inc BH + Christmas Shutdown
- Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job