Fire and Security Engineering Supervisor / Junior Fire and Security Manager required for a specialist fire and security company. Our client specialise in the maintenance, installation and designing of Fire Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems. The Engineering Supervisor will be required to be on the tools doing service, installation and commissioning of mostly fire alarm panels with some on access control and CCTV systems. The Engineering Supervisor will also have managerial duties such as managing engineer's diaries, sites visits and providing quotations to customers.
Our client are based in Peterborough have commercial contracts and sites in a 25 mile radius from their office. Their sites range from hospitals, to offices and supermarkets. The Engineering Supervisor will have technical knowledge of panels Kentec, C-Tec, Morely and Advanced. This position is with a view to become an Operations Manager within 12 months and potential directory positions after. The Engineering Supervisor will have good technical knowledge of fire and security systems and communication skills.
Fire And Security Engineering Supervisor Position Overview
Engineering Supervisor required for a specialist fire and Security Company to do servicing, installations and commissioning of Fire Alarm, Access Control and CCTV panels. Also, the ideal candidate will be conducting managerial duties in the office.
Fire And Security Engineering Supervisor Position Requirements
- Over 5 years' experience working within the fire and security industry
- At least 1 year working as a senior / lead engineer
- Excellent technical knowledge of Fire Alarms is required
- Knowledge of Access Control and IP CCTV systems is beneficial
- Managerial duties such as quoting, site visits, technical support and managing engineer's diaries
- Liaising and working closely with the Managing Director
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Electrical qualifications
Fire And Security Engineering Supervisor Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30k-£40k - DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Over £5k in bonuses
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Fantastic Progression into Operations Manager + Director positions
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'