Our client is looking for more slef-managing, dynamic multi skilled Fire and Security Service Engineers to add to their team all around the UK - there is an immediate need specifically around Yorkshire.
The right candidate will
- Maintain fire & security systems in their area.
- Respond to Service calls
- Plan and respond to routine and re-active calls in the area.
- Maintain effective communication with customers when planning visits.
- Maintain stock levels with support from Stores.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings when required.
You will have
- Attitude, Commitment and Effort
- Technical background in electrical/electronic industry
- Good all round knowledge of Fire & Security systems
- Experience of front line customer contact
Progression is available for the right candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'