Installation Engineer - Guildford and surrounding areas - 1st and 2nd Fix (then be trained to commission systems)
£26-36k (possibly more if can commission) + Great Courses + choice of Car/ Van*
Caring company, LOCAL WORK - GREAT FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER TRAINING and a place where they will progress you and keep you local in Surrey/ Guildford area, Call us if anything can be improved about your role, package or area.
*\*COMPANY* Recruiting Fire alarm Installation Engineer/ Secuirty Installation Engineer
Well accredited and high-quality Fire and Security company who have a great customer focus and are growing with enthusiasm (and quality). Their clients are mostly Universities, Hospitals and Commercial sites so would be interesting a sites so are rewarding and technically interesting for good security or fire alarm install engineer.
Just work commutable so all customers are in your area, they have a great team and learning centre to advance your skills. Fire, CCTV, Intruder & Access Control installs
\**BENEFITS *for Fire Alarm Installation/ Security Installation Engineer role
* Travel time + Overtime
* Great £26000 - £36000 salary
* Car or Van, or Allowance (Choice)
* Brilliant Courses (Training Centre)
* Progression available (if wanted)
* Commissioning Training
\**REQUIREMENTS*for this Fire Installation/ Security Installation Engineer role
* You would be able to Install (1st and 2nd Fix) Fire alarmand Security (intruder, CCTV, Access Control) systems already. Need knowledge of equipment and cables
* Rare Guildford Surrey area ... so South/ West London, Surrey, , North Hampshire, West Sussex ... or being based around Woking, Aldershot, Guildford, Godalming, etc
\*Contact Us if have the skills required and install Fire and security engineer/ systems
We are a specialist Electronic Security, Fire Alarm Engineer and Fire and Security Recruitment consultancy.
Contact us if you have skills and seek permanent UK jobs in Fire & Security (or either discipline) as we can introduce you to contacts and improve your happiness.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'