Fire and Security Engineer
Are you an Engineer specialising in Fire and Security? Located in the Plymouth/South Hams area?
Then Apply Now
Girling Jones are recruiting for a Fire and Security Engineer for the maintenance of fire and security related products in and around the South West region. Joining a leading local Southwest company with a strong focus on Facilities Maintenance service to customers across the South west, the successful candidate will be part of an on call rota and should have good knowledge of all the relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 etc.
- Service and Maintenance of Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control systems.
- Completion of daily work sheets and test certificates.
- Work out of hours as part of an on call rota.
- Work in a team or alone where required.
- Promote a pro-active Safety Culture.
What you will need to succeed
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Must be flexible towards working at sites all over the South West region.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good decision making and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 etc.
- Experience of both conventional and addressable Fire Alarm and Detection equipment.
- Have experience of various intruder, CCTV and Access Control equipment.
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- maintenance engineer
- security engineer
- fire engineer
- fire and security engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'