Fire and Security Engineer
A superb opportunity has arisen to join and NSI gold accredited company as a Multi Skilled Fire and Security Engineer to cover Bristol and surrounding counties. The company prides itself on high customer service which has really helped the company grow. They specialise within CCTV, Access Control, Intruder alarms and Fire alarms. They're looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer.
The successful Fire and Security Engineer will benefit from a basic salary of £25,000- £30,0000 plus a superb package which includes a company vehicle + fuel card + uniform + PDA & some tools will be supplied. You will have 20 days holiday per year plus bank holiday and time over Christmas there is a chance to do over time and included on a call out rota. There is also a lot of progression within the company + brilliant training!
- They're looking for someone to join their fast-growing team as a Fire and Security Engineer to Service, Install, Commission, Maintain Fire and Security systems.
- Travelling around Bristol and home counties attending residential & commercial sites
- Monday - Friday 8:30- 5:30
- Call out rota 1 in 4
- 2 years' experience within the industry
- Hold a Full UK Drivers Licence
- Excellent time keeping
- Work well as part of a team & can use their own initiative
- £25,000- £32,000 for a Fire and Security Engineer
- Fuel card
- Specialist tools
- 20 days holiday
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Emily McGregor at .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Access control
- Security Engineer
- Intruder Alarm
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security installation Engineer
- Bulgar alarms