Fire and Security Commissioning Engineer
Our client has been in operation for over 25 years and is one of the leading independent fire and security solutions providers in the UK. Offering installation and maintenance services to large commercial installations and SME’s.
The Role of the Fire and Security Commissioning Engineer
Due to expansion of the business they are looking for Fire and Security Commissioning Engineer who will install, service and commission fire and intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
• Providing certification for installed and serviced systems to comply with relevant British standards
• Identifying potential opportunities where customers could benefit from using additional services
• Managing own diary to ensure allocated work is completed on time
• Attending the head office for weekly meetings and stock collection
Fire and Security Commissioning Engineer Skills Required
The position provides an exciting career opportunity for a self-motivated and highly skilled multi-disciplined engineer with experience in security and/or fire alarms. You will, with comprehensive training be: able to focus on covering a local area spending more time on customer sites rather than driving across the UK; encouraged to work autonomously and use your initiative to manage your own workload; and provided with opportunities for further personal development.
• Experience installing, servicing and commissioning fire and/or security systems (training will be provided for the other systems where required)
• Client focused approach with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
• Enthusiasm and professional attitude
• Ability to manage own work load with minimal supervision
• Full UK driving licence
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job