Fire Alarm tester/Handyperson
Location; Barking and Dagenham area - mobile position
Monday to Friday 40 hours
£26-28k per annum (Temp-Perm)
Our Client, require a Fire Alarm tester/handyperson to work on their site in Barking and Dagenham area. You will undertake fire alarm testing, repairs & maintenance work in domestic properties.
Your daily duties may include:
- Testing fire alarms, to include filling out paperwork and marking with approval label
- Carrying out reactive maintenance
- Changing light bulbs, Changing Fuses, Plumbing issues
- Carry out planned fabric maintenance work
- To carry out corrective fabric work
- Carry out reactive fabric work
- To carry out painting and decorating
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks that may be required to support the account and the business in general
- Performing basic level repairs across the site.
This role will be customer facing, experience in similar role would be beneficial.