Fire Alarm tester/Handyperson
Location; Barking and Dagenham area - mobile position
Monday to Friday 40 hours
£26-28k per annum (Temp-Perm)
Our Client, require a Fire Alarm tester/handyperson to work on their site in Barking and Dagenham area. You will undertake fire alarm testing, repairs & maintenance work in domestic properties.
Your daily duties may include:
- Testing fire alarms, to include filling out paperwork and marking with approval label
- Carrying out reactive maintenance
- Changing light bulbs, Changing Fuses, Plumbing issues
- Carry out planned fabric maintenance work
- To carry out corrective fabric work
- Carry out reactive fabric work
- To carry out painting and decorating
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks that may be required to support the account and the business in general
- Performing basic level repairs across the site.
This role will be customer facing, experience in similar role would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job