One Step Recruitment has the pleasure of working on a fantastic opportunity for a Fire Alarm Technician / Engineer to join a growing family run business in Bridgwater.
This role will give you access to industry leading training and will also offer you the chance to gain the industry certificates and accreditation's. Experienced and trainee positions available.
If you are looking to join a company that will offer you industry leading training and work at some fantastic locations across the South West without losing out on a good work life balance then this role is for you.
- Field based role.
- Working within industrial, educational, healthcare, hospitality and many more sectors.
- Working on various sizes of alarm systems with various fire suppression systems.
- On call rota of 1 week in 4 (weekly bulk pay out for on call plus overtime by the hour).
- Contracted to 48hrs per week including 2hrs travelling time per day.
- On site hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with 30 minute lunch break.
- Prefered NVQ level 2 electrical installation OR
- 2 years of Fire Alarm Technician / Engineer experience
- A team player
- Full UK Driving License
- £4 per day lunch allowance (non tax deductable)
- 28 days annual leave
- Industry leading training
This is an outstanding opportunity to join and will not be available for long.
If you are interested hit the apply button right away.
- Electrical Engineering
- Technical Support
- Fire Alarm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'