Up to £33,000 basic+ Excellent Package!
My Client is an industry- leading specialist company within the Fire and Security industry. Due to planned growth they are currently on the look for an experienced site based fire service engineer with experience of fire alarms for a site in Chester.
To service, maintain and fault-find as necessary, all fire systems on site under contract with the company. Occasionally, to assist in the installation of small works/ minor projects.
Experience / Skills Required:
- To have at least 5 years’ proven experience in the servicing and maintaining of Fire Detection, and other associated equipment to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
- FIA units 1 and 5 as a minimum
- To have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- To have the ability to fault find and resolve issues in a logical manner.
- To have good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and complete service call-out documentation.
- To have the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers and outside bodies.
- To have the ability to understand and disseminate specifications and technical drawings.
- To be able to display initiative and to have strong attention to detail.
- To be highly result orientated with a strong drive to deliver/succeed.
- To have good organisational and time management skills.
- Management of vehicle & stock
- To comply with Health & Safety requirements
In return my client is paying a healthy basic salary of up to £33,000 + package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and be a member of a dynamic team.
If you are based in Chester or surrounding areas and have the required skills and experience for this role please contact Saira Hussain on or email a copy of your current cv
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job