One of our clients based in Croydon are looking for an enthusiastic TRAINEE MATE to assist the experienced Fire Alarm / Security Installer for this growing corporation.
Lots of overtime available to make up the money.
40 Hours a week be flexible on times as some shifts.
What is needed:
- CSCS card desirable but we can always get that sorted for the right person.
- Some experience would be helpful
- Criminal Record Check carried out
- Must be willing to work away from home if required from time to time.
- Must be 18 or over
- Driving license desirable but must be able to get around one way or another.
- Main roll will be assisting the fire / security installer, running cables etc.
- There will be the option for training courses etc for the right person.
Candidates should have excellent customer skills, be self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to work effectively as part of a dedicated team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job