We are currently looking for a Fire Alarm Service Engineer for one of our highly reputable clients to be responsible for covering the Reading area along with the M4 Corridor and occasional work in the West London area.
The role for the Fire Alarm Engineer will involve;
- Service and maintenance of addressable and conventional fire alarms.
- Carrying out the testing of emergency lighting equipment.
- If qualified, servicing fire extinguishers.
- Covering the company’s 24-hour standby rota on a 1 day in 17 basis.
- Working along the M4 Corridor, from the Swindon area to West London including Reading and Basingstoke.
To be considered for the role of the Fire Alarm Engineer, you will have;
- A full UK driving license.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the servicing and fault finding on fire alarms and emergency lighting.
- Ideally FIA Units 1 & 5.
- Electrical qualifications and BAFE Fire Extinguisher training would be desirable but not essential.
The role for the Fire Alarm Engineer will offer;
- An excellent working environment, with career and training opportunities.
- A company van with optional personal use.
- 20 days’ annual leave plus statutory.
- Fantastic basic salary up to £36,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Plenty of overtime opportunity, paid at enhanced rates.
- Travel time after initial hour.
If you are an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer looking to progress your career and join a highly reputable employer, please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch with more information on the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'