Fire Alarms Engineer (Permanent)
Full time positions available for experienced and suitably qualified door access and fire alarm engineers to carry out work in Midlands and surrounding region.
- To perform installation and service repairs on electronic fire alarm systems and other building system products at construction and customer sites.
- To perform installation and service repairs to door access equipment at construction and customer sites.
- To service, troubleshoot and install many different manufacturers Fire / Life Safety systems.
- Ensure system installations are in accordance with contract documents and recommended manufacturers installation.
Ability to work with a team or on your own and provide excellent customer communication skills.
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installation work or approved equivalent.
- Qualified to City and Guilds standard (17th edition) or equivalent
- Fire alarm system technical training
- Manufacturer training
- Candidate must have a full driving license.
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Full PPE
- Enrolment to company pension scheme up to 5% of earnings
- Discount membership to South Staffs Leisure facilities
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Alarm Systems
- Electrical Installation
- Fire Alarm
- System Installations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'