Fire Alarm Maintenance/Installation Engineer
£32,000 - £35,000 + Vehicle & Fuel Card
We are currently seeking a Fire Alarm Maintenance/Installation Engineer on behalf of our client based in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for indentifcation and rectification of faults on fire systems and equipment.
The role includes:
- Maintenance and installation of fire alarm equipment
- Providing technical assistance
- Upload job and report findings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have previously worked as a fire equipment engineer
- Finished FIA training
- Full UK driving licence
- Be flexible to travel around the UK when needed
- Good knowledge of fire systems and equipment
If this is of interest then please get in touch as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. Utilise Recruitment
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Alarm
- Installation Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'