FIRE ALARM ENGINEER - ESSEX and EAST LONDON - up to £35k + 3-6k bonus + O/T + C/O
*Benefits for a - for Fire Alarm Service Engineer/ Fire Alarm Engineer here
- East London and Essex area
- Reducing hours the further away from Essex your work (mostly Essex though)
- Bonuses - e.g. month so should get £3000 - £6000 a year with profit sharing!
- FIA Courses, BAFE Courses, Manufacturers courses
- Duties - day to day servicing, fault finding and repairs plus install and commissioning when trained
- 10% commission on any contracts brought in to the Company
- £70 a week for being on call plus double time for callouts outside of working hours.
- Travel time is paid for callouts.
- bank holidays we pay £100 a day for being on call.
- provide all uniform and safety boots which are compulsory to wear.
- provide all tools and PPE.
- Company phone and laptop is provided for work use
- also a paperless tablet system.
- Fair private use is also permitted on the Company phone.
- Company van would be provided which would be a Mercedes
*Job Description of Fire Alarm Service Engineer/ Fire Alarm Engineer role
- The job role would be to service, commission, complete minor works, panel changes, some installations and reactive attendance to clients.
- This would be working on Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting and Extinguishers.
- There would also be some surveying of sites to quote for systems.
- Working hours are an 8 hour working day in Essex, 7 hour working day in East London and a 6 hour working day in the City / West London (if needed) and further a field so that you are not completing all of the travelling in your own time.
- Any hours worked over this can be booked as overtime.
* Requirements - for Fire Alarm Service Engineer/ Fire Alarm Engineer role
- - Fire Alarm Service skills
- Ability and willingness to install and small works to complete jobs (Fire Alarm Service Engineer role though)
- - Open too learning or have Extinguisher service skills
- - Ok with being on call 1:8 when you join
- Essex or East London - Chelmsford, Colchester, Romford, Southend or similar
- - 19 years experience in the Industry
- - BAFE and FIA Accredited Fire Alarm Company
- - Large Commercial sites such as NHS Contracts, Councils, Schools in Essex mostly
* CONTACT US about - for Fire Alarm Service Engineer/ Fire Alarm Engineer role
Fire and Security Careers is a recruitment consultancy working on behalf of our client a Fire Alarm Engineering company Servicing and Installing Fire Detection systems. If you have the past or present experience as Fire Alarm Engineer in Essex or East London please apply. We will respond to all applicants with skills that suit, thankyou.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'