Fire Alarm Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently working with well-established and growing Fire & Security Solution company, who are actively seeking a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team in Taunton.
Our client specialises in the installation and maintenance of large commercial Fire alarm systems, and work with multinational blue-chip manufacturing companies, factories and production plants, with systems from several panels to multiple panel networked installations and several different integration disciplines.
As a Fire Alarm Engineer, your day to day duties will include:
- Installation and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems
- Travelling through the Southwest, as far as Plymouth
- Work in Kent for two nights, once every 2 months (Hotel paid, additional pay for overnight stays)
- Call out rota 1 in 3, although call out is minimum. Additional pay
- 90% Commercial, 10% Domestic
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following:
- Strong knowledge and previous experience working with Fire Alarms and Detection Systems
- Ideally experience with Advanced and/or Morley
- Strong, positive can-do attitude
Training will be provided
Up to £30,000 basic
21 days holiday + bank holidays
40 hours contracted, sociable hours
Travel time paid, excluding 1-hour travel time
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- fire safety
- fire alarms
- fire systems
- fire detection
- fire engineer
- fire solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"